Feed, pet, and interact with reindeer, moose, alpacas and more. This is a self- guided experience. This is an outdoor walking tour so dress for the weather. Available Daily May-August.
Reindeer Farm Season Pass-Summer
- Season Pass Ages 3 and older
Summer 2022 Reindeer Farm Experience
Welcome to the new Reindeer Farm Experience beginning May 2022!
You asked for them, we got them! We are so excited to be able to offer SEASON PASSES this summer! Season Passes are for sale for individuals, so you will need to purchase a pass for every person over age 3 you want to include.
- Season Pass holders are welcome to come to the farm 7 days a week, May 1st- Mid September during our normal business hours. Last entry at 5:00pm.
- Season Pass holders are accepted on a walk-in basis. No need for reservations! And come as many times as you want!
- After September 17th we will return to offering tours by appointment only for the winter season. More details are available below! We are excited to offer this for you this summer!
We are excited to introduce our new farm experience.
- Explore the farm at your leisure. Not a guided tour. You can stay at the farm for as long as you like. Our last admission will be at 5:00pm and we close at 6:00pm.
- This is a unique animal interactive experience.
- You can expect to walk around from enclosure to enclosure and interact with friendly animals. You will feed treats to your favorite animals with friendly staff available to answer questions!
- Included in the Summer Reindeer Farm Experience is the opportunity to view and hand feed moose, reindeer, bison, yaks, alpacas, highland cattle and more!
Our food truck, barista stand, and pony rides (for children ages 12 and under) will also be offered for an additional charge.
Please do not bring any treats from outside the farm. Animal treats will be provided for you by our staff.
Dress for the weather. This is an outdoor experience. It may rain, snow, be windy or hot. Plan for it.