Hand-feed and take photographs with our friendly reindeer, alpacas, highland cattle, and see Lucy the moose! This is a one hour guided experience. This is an outdoor walking tour, so please dress for the weather! Available September-March by appointment.
Animal encounters for our youngest guests!
- Toddler Time! Toddler Toddlers ages 5 and under
- Toddler Time! Adult Adult admission is free to Toddler Time! Toddlers MUST be attended by an adult at least 18 years of age.
Welcome to Toddler Time at the Reindeer Farm!
Toddler time is held inside our big barn to keep you warm and cozy from the winter elements.
Each week we will:
– Spotlight one animal on the farm
– Read a story
– Make a craft related to that animal.
– Pet, Feed, and take photos with the spotlight animal
– Free Play Indoors (we provide riding toys and wheat box)
The structured part of our experience lasts about 15-20 minutes. The free play portion lasts about 35-45 minutes. Guests should expect the entire experience to last about 1 hour.
Toddlers include children ages 5 and under. Toddlers must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
Cost of admission: $15 per toddler, parents are free
This experience is available by appointment only. Please book online to reserve a spot. We will accept walk-ins only if we have availability.