Hand-feed and take photographs with our friendly reindeer, alpacas, highland cattle, and see Lucy the moose! This is a one hour guided experience. This is an outdoor walking tour, so please dress for the weather! Available September-March by appointment.
Fall Family Fun 2023
Dress for the Weather! Pony rides, spooky walk, hay maze, pumpkin patch, and more!
Availability: Only Saturdays October 7th, 14th and 21st, 2022
Book tickets online to guarantee entree. We will have limited timed ticketing available.
OCTOBER 21st is SOLD OUT! Thank you for an amazing season!
- Person (Ages 3 and older)
The Beauty of Fall in Palmer, AK
- Person (Ages 3 and older) – $15.00
- Ages 2 and under are free
Join us for fun fall festivities!
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER. OUTDOOR EVENT.
- Saturdays October 7th, 14th, and 21st 2023
- Tickets valid for one day, one time slot (2.5 hour duration, please note the 4pm time slot only allows for 2 hours because we close at 6pm)
- No discounts are available
- RESERVATIONS ONLY, Please book online
- Petting and Photos with Animals
- Reindeer Viewing
- Pony rides (ages 10 and under)
- Spooky walk (Haunted house for kids)
- Reindeer Train Ride
- Tractor Pulled wagon rides
- Hay Bale Maze
- Live Music
- Horse Drawn Wagon Ride
- Kids Play Area
- Food Trucks
- Barista Stand (Espresso, and Hot Choc)
- Pumpkin from the pumpkin patch. Please Note: We have a LIMITED number of pumpkins. WE WILL SELL OUT. Pumpkins are first come first serve and a limited number. We may not have any for sale if you book a later time.
Things to know before you come:
- Buy your tickets in advance – This year we are limiting our ticket availability. YOU MUST PURCHASE A TICKET ONLINE TO BE ADMITTED. We will accept walk ins IF we have availability.
- This IS NOT GUIDED. This is a self-guided fun exploration of the farm.
- Dress for the cold on a farm – Even if the day seems warm at your house, dress for cold weather and wind. The Reindeer Farm is located just miles from the Knik Glacier, and we get a lot of wind. A lot. So bare minimum, bring a windbreaker, but gloves and a hat never hurt anyone. And remember, it’s a farm, so there is dirt and dust.
- Bring cash – Most of the activities are free with admission, but there are things that cost extra, like the food vendors, and many of them only take cash. (We will only be offering our Espresso stand at this event and they accept cards)
- Be photo ready – Bring your phone or camera fully charged and ready to capture all the fun shots of your kids having the best time. We don’t have any electrical plugs available for phones, so if you need an extra battery, bring it!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Not white! This is a farm. You will be getting dirty. Boots are usually good. If it’s a hot day, tennis shoes. But closed toed shoes.
Yes, as long as the animals are hungry you may feed the reindeer, alpacas, highland cattle and other animals over the fence. You will not enter any animals pens. And the animals will get full. But you are still welcome to pet and take photos of them. If you want to feed the reindeer and other animals, you should come on a winter experience tour or summer experience tour.
Only if there is availability. People with reservations have a guaranteed spot. If we are sold out, you will need to wait until the next available time slot.
It’s ok, you will lose out on some of your time, each tour is allotted 2.5 hours. Please arrive in the time slot you book. If you come late, you are still expected to depart on your scheduled time.
Tickets are 100% refundable up to 24 hours prior to your reservation time. Within the 24 hour window, tickets are non refundable.
250, however there will be more than 250 people on the farm at any given time.
No, you can move about the farm at your own pace, go where you would like! But plan to depart when your time is up, to help us keep our numbers from getting congested.
If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us!
- Reindeer tour
- Pony rides (ages 10 and under)
- Spooky walk (haunted house for kids)
- Tractor-pulled wagon rides
- Hay bale maze
- Games for kids
- Pumpkin from the pumpkin patch ($20-$25 per pumpkin)
View this post on Instagram