BOOK A BACKYARD TOUR NOW FOR BEST PRICING
You guys! The time to book a Backyard Tour is NOW. After Mother’s Day, the price is going up. To get in on the introductory price you have to grab your tour tickets now. You can take your tour any time later this summer but buying them in advance locks in the low price.
When you book a Backyard Tour you are getting a super sneak peek at farm life beyond the tour, in a small group setting.
- First of all you’re getting a tour by an owner of the farm which means the history of the farm is yours for the asking.
- You’ll also discover what goes into running a farm in Alaska.
- Want to bottle feed a baby reindeer? April AND May will be part of the tour and bottle feeding will be YOUR JOB!
- Love Rocky the Moose? Guess what? You get to experience him up close and personal.
- Walk the Baby Yak!
- Finish off your tour with a ride up the Butte in an Off-Road Vehicle for gorgeous views of our lovely valley!
See why I’m telling YOU to get this booked at the super low rate of 40 dollars for adults and 35 dollars for children 11 and under? It’s an amazing deal!