REINDEER FARM FALL FESTIVAL 2018
It’s that time of year again when the Valley’s Number One Rated Tourist Destination gets ready for Fall Family Fun with our Fall Festival. Our Fall Festival will run the FIRST three Saturdays in October. Remember we are also open for regular winter schedule tours as well, book those here now while they’re available. But read on for more information on the Reindeer Farm’s 2018 Fall Festival and make sure to plan a day on the farm with your family.
Reindeer Farm’s 2018 Fall Festival
First three Saturdays in October, the 6th, the 13th, and 20th
Hours are 11 AM–5 PM
$12 per person door for all ages, two and under are free
$10 per person in advance, so purchase those tickets early to save time and money
Events included in the admission price for the 2018 Fall Festival:
- A Reindeer Tour–yes we tour during the festival!
- Tractor Wagon Ride–enjoy riding in a wagon pulled by a tractor
- Games–lots of fun games for kids to play
- Inflatable Fun–bouncing fun for kids
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides–maybe a horse-drawn carriage ride is more your speed?
- Pony Rides–kids can ride our ponies
- Feeding the Reindeer–so much fun
- Our FAMOUS (and fun!) Spooky Walk–our “Haunted Barn Spooky Walk” is perfect for the little ones, nothing scary, just a little spooky
- A Hay Maze–can you find your way out?
Things NOT included in your 2018 Fall Festival Admission:
If you’re interested, we will also have our Pumpkin Patch. This is not included in the Fall Festival price, it is separate. That way if you ONLY want a Pumpkin Patch Experience you can absolutely do that OR you can add it on to your Fall Festival Day. Either way is fine with us. If you just want the Pumpkin Patch Experience the price for that is $20 dollars. If you add it on to your Fall Festival Day, it’s only $15 more.
We hope you’ll join us in October for the 2018 Fall Festival, it’s going to be great!