Hand-feed and take photographs with our friendly reindeer, alpacas, highland cattle, and see Lucy the moose! This is a one hour guided experience. This is an outdoor walking tour, so please dress for the weather! Available September-March by appointment.
- New LIMITED Edition!
Fall Family Fun 2022 LIMITED EDITION
LIMITED admission, LIMITED activities, UNLIMITED fun!
Availability: Only Fridays October 14th and 21st, 2022
Book tickets online to guarantee entree. We will have limited timed ticketing available.
- Person (Ages 3 and older)
The Beauty of Fall in Palmer, AK
– Person (Ages 3 and older) – $15.00
– Ages 2 and under are free
DRESS FOR THE WEATHER. OUTDOOR EVENT.
– Fridays October 14th, and 21st, 2022
– Tickets valid for one day, one time slot (2 hour duration)
– No discounts are available
– RESERVATIONS ONLY, Please book online
# Price includes:
– Petting and Photos with Reindeer
– Spooky walk (Haunted house for kids)
– Reindeer Train Ride
– Tractor Pulled wagon rides
– Hay Bale Maze
-Barista Stand (Espresso, and Hot Choc)
– Pumpkin from the pumpkin patch LIMITED Pumpkins, First Come First Serve and Only While Supplies last.
What is included
- Reindeer viewing
- Spooky Walk
- Hay Maze
- Hay Play
- Tractor Ride
- Reindeer Train
Please Note: We have a LIMITED number of pumpkins. WE WILL SELL OUT. Pumpkins are first come first serve and a limited number. We may not have any for sale if you book a later time.
Also note: We will only be offering our Espresso Stand and will not have outside food vendors.
Things to know before you come:
- Buy your tickets in advance – This year we are limiting our ticket availability. YOU MUST PURCHASE A TICKET ONLINE TO BE ADMITTED. We will accept walk ins IF we have availability.
- This IS NOT GUIDED. This is a self-guided fun exploration of the farm.
- Dress for the cold on a farm – Even if the day seems warm at your house, dress for cold weather and wind. The Reindeer Farm is located just miles from the Knik Glacier, and we get a lot of wind. A lot. So bare minimum, bring a windbreaker, but gloves and a hat never hurt anyone. And remember, it’s a farm, so there is dirt and dust.
- Bring cash – Most of the activities are free with admission, but there are things that cost extra, like the food vendors, and many of them only take cash. (We will only be offering our Espresso stand at this event and they accept cards)
- Be photo ready – Bring your phone or camera fully charged and ready to capture all the fun shots of your kids having the best time. We don’t have any electrical plugs available for phones, so if you need an extra battery, bring it!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What to wear:
A: Not white! This is a farm. You will be getting dirty. Boots are usually good. If it’s a hot day, tennis shoes. But closed toed shoes.
Q: Will I get to feed the animals?
A: Yes, as long as the animals are hungry you may feed the reindeer, alpacas, highland cattle and other animals over the fence. You will not enter any animals pens. And the animals will get full. But you are still welcome to pet and take photos of them.
If you want to be guaranteed to feed the reindeer and other animals, you should come on a winter experience tour or summer experience tour.
Q: Will we take walk ins on the day of the event?
A: Only if there is availability. People with reservations have a guaranteed spot. If we are sold out, you will need to wait until the next available time slot.
Q: What if I’m late to my scheduled tour?
A: It’s ok, you will lose out on some of your time, each tour is allotted 2 hours. Please arrive in the time slot you book. If you come late, you are still expected to depart on your scheduled time.
Q: Can I get a refund?
A: Tickets are 100% refundable up to 24 hours prior to your reservation time. Within the 24 hour window, tickets are non refundable.
Q: How many people per time slot?
A: 100, however there will be more than 100 people on the farm at any given time.
Q: Is this a guided tour?
A: No, you can move about the farm at your own pace, go where you would like! But plan to depart when your time is up, to help us keep our numbers from getting congested.
Q: Will we do the A-MAZE-ING tour again?
A: Lots of people loved the A-MAZE-ING tour! This year we are not planning to offer the A-MAZE-ing Tour
Q: Can I come to the pumpkin patch only?
A: Yes, you may. Pumpkins are $25 each for large pumpkins and $20 for small pumpkins.
If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us!
- Reindeer tour
- Pony rides (ages 10 and under)
- Spooky walk (haunted house for kids)
- Tractor-pulled wagon rides
- Hay bale maze
- Games for kids
- Pumpkin from the pumpkin patch ($15 with purchase of admission, $20 pumpkin patch only)