LAST WEEKEND FOR FALL FAMILY FUN
Friends! It’s here the LAST WEEKEND of Fall Family Fun at the Reindeer Farm is THIS weekend.
We can’t believe it’s gone so quickly but suddenly here we are at the last weekend already. Do you plan to join us on Saturday the 20th? We’re open from 11-5 for all the Family Fun your family is looking for.
What’s included in admission to Fall Family Fun? Great question!
Events included in the admission price for the 2018 Fall Festival:
- A Reindeer Tour–yes we tour during the festival!
- Tractor Wagon Ride–enjoy riding in a wagon pulled by a tractor
- Games–lots of fun games for kids to play
- Inflatable Fun–bouncing fun for kids
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides–maybe a horse-drawn carriage ride is more your speed?
- Pony Rides–kids can ride our ponies
- Feeding the Reindeer–so much fun
- Our FAMOUS (and fun!) Spooky Walk–our “Haunted Barn Spooky Walk” is perfect for the little ones, nothing scary, just a little spooky
- A Hay Maze–can you find your way out?
Buy your tickets now and SKIP the ticket line! Purchase your tickets online now!
Plus if you like you can add the Pumpkin Patch to your weekend too. It’s only 15 dollars to when you purchase admission to Fall Family Fun.
Sharing is Caring, would you pin this?!